Thursday, April 23, 2009

The End is just The Beginning

So in a few weeks I will be ending my freshman year of college.  This makes me excited and sad all at the same time.  I'm now beginning a chapter of my life and ended another.  College is just starting as is my life.  I will now be making decisions that will affect me for the rest of my life.  Not only about my career, but also relationships.  

I'm very satisfied with my first year of college.  I made some mistakes, made some great decisions and played it safe a few times.  It was a good year.  I wouldn't redo it in a million years. I made some good friends that will I will never forget.  As well as met some people that have impacted my life in more ways than they'll ever know.  Some people will stay in my lives forever.  
I don't know where the rest of my life is going to go, but I do know this.  Wherever I go some people will go with me.  Whether in my heart or by my side.  There are some in particular that I hope to have by my side for the rest of my life.  It will be the tragic the day that I have to say good bye to them.  I already did to one, but I know that she is with me wherever I go.  And I also know she is only a phone call away.  

There are some people I met that just don't understand how much they mean to me.  I think they'll figure it out eventually.  Till then I'll sit back and watch them live their lives.  And I will always be there for them when they need me.  And I know that they will do the same for me.       

Summer will be different this year.  Going back home is going to be, well, weird.  I hate to leave this beautiful city that I'm in now, but it has to be done.  Plus I'll be back next fall.  

No comments:

Post a Comment