Thursday, April 16, 2009

Muzic

Music...
How many times a day do we listen to music...?
For me this is all the time.  I wake up to music, fall asleep to music, I constantly have music playing in my room.  I even walk to class with my iPod.  Music is my love.  Without I would be lost.
Music does influence lives.  I think it might be the thing that influences me the most.  When I first really started getting into I wouldn't normally pay attenention to the lyrics and I saw how much I was missing out on the stories that are being told.  Some songs just don't make sense which makes them even better.  Some songs are for love, some are for hate.  Other are for just pure fun.  No matter my mood...I know that listening to my favorite artists will instantly put me in a better mood.  
I recently went to a Lupe Fiasco concert.  AMAZING! It was my first concert and it blew me away with awesomeness and excitement. I would love to go to another concert.  
I have come to appreciate the wholesomeness of music.  How so much work goes into one song. I had music theory last semester and it killed me.  I've never looked at music in the same way. Music is so complicated.  I love walking through big cities and hearing all the musicians playing their instruments on the streets.  
Music is so influencial...one thing that makes me laugh is the fact that after a person goes through a breakup they listen to music about breakups or love.  That is not the songs that you should be listening to.  You should be listening to songs about how great it is to be single or just great dancing music.  Dancing to songs always lifts up my mood.  
    

No comments:

Post a Comment