Thursday, August 27, 2009

1 week Away

I now only have one week till I'm moving out of Illinois forever. It's kind of crazy to think about, but I'm getting more and more excited everyday. Today I went through and cleaned out my drawers of my desk, something that I rarely ever used. It was mainly stuffed full of junk that I didn't have space for anywhere else. I filled up a whole garbage bag worth of crap. Why the hell I had kept some of the stuff I have no idea, but I did. It's all in the dumpster now! It feels sort of liberating. Tomorrow I move onto my other drawers and the tops of my dressers. I have so much stuff people. My mother informed me yesterday she wants most everything out so my brother can move into my room. Great...
I also finished up my last day of work yesterday. Bittersweet because I love the people that I work with, but yet I'm still glad to just be able to get stuff done. Spend some good quality time with the family before I just up and leave them.
I was also just informed the once I turn 20, I no longer have dental insurance and have to pay for it myself. Wow, the real world is hitting me. It is very crazy how fast I seem to be growing up. Life will never be the same for me once I leave Illinois next week. I'll have my own apartment, be paying for my own dental stuff and making my own decisions for real.
It were times like these when I wish I had older siblings to help me along. I guess that's what God is for. He I know I can depend on. That's a very comforting thought.
I'm very happy that in only 8 days I'm going to be seeing all my friends again and most importantly Josh. I just can't wait to see his face again instead of just hearing his voice.
Well a lot of stuff has to get done in a short amount of time. Wish me luck!

Lynnea Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment