Saturday, August 8, 2009

It's coming to an end...

So summer is slowly coming to a close. It seems like just yesterday that I was unpacking my stuff and now I'm packing it back up. Then for the last time I will be moving back up to Michigan. This is my last summer home, so I won't be moving back here. Anyways, as the summer rolled along, the better it seemed to get. I had a wonderful trip up to Michigan, some picnics, wonderful dates with my girls, movie nights, late nights and some good quality family time. There are going to be some things that I will miss, but I won't miss it enough to stay here and make me want to cry. Everyone is growing up and moving on and so am I. I was talking to someone last night and he told me that I'm probably going to end up back in a small town sometime in my life. I just don't see it right now. I love the big city of Grand Rapids and I don't ever want to leave it. I don't find myself bored there.
I have to say though that this summer has been a good one. I still wish that the summer had been spent up in G.R, but I enjoyed the time that I spend down here for the wonderful 4 months. Wow, crazy how I get 4 months off and my brother and sister only get 2! High school seems to be starting earlier and earlier these days. Krazy!
Well everyone enjoy the rest of your summer and keep having fun and living your life

Lynnea Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment